Internships with Hope Reins

Hope Reins of Raleigh is seeking caring students interested in a program internship in the nonprofit sector. Hope Reins internships are dually purposed to assist in the growth and development of the ministry by increasing capacity, while offering students an opportunity to learn and contribute within several areas of the organization. Hope Reins’ interns spend 70% of internship time participating in one-on-one sessions as a session leader, planning and implementing group programs, and mentoring teen girls. The other 30% of their internship time will be spent managing or contributing to projects within their fields of study and interests. These projects will vary with each intern. Interns will gain hands- on experience as they work alongside of experienced staff members in a growing, thriving non-profit organization.

Please contact Hilary Schofield, Director of Community Programs for more information. Candidates are encouraged to send resume and cover letter to the email address listed below as well as thoroughly complete the “intern application” featured.

hilary@hopereinsraleigh.org
919-345-4914×3
770-539-0186

FILL OUT YOUR INTERN APPLICATION HERE!